- DFA is primarily focused on the pharmaceutical and biotech industry in the USA and Latin America, with partnerships and associates in Europe, and Asia.
- Provide knowledge capital and expertise for the optimization of new product launches, manufacturing, technical transfers, end to end supply processes improvement and Operational Excellence (OE) / Lean 6 Sigma.
- Proven advisory capabilities and expertise combined with in-depth business development and deals management, with operational knowledge of the industry globally.
- Specialized Due Diligence teams to support all areas for evaluations, advising actions, support manufacturing plant acquisitions or expansions, process improvements, regulatory and quality compliance, operational efficiencies and performance.
- Provide expertise in supporting companies to unlock their potential through Operations Excellence, Change Management, Collaborative transformation into a Lean Organization, Training and Management Coaching.
- Industry expertise and proven records of fast turn around productivity and efficiency results by smartly applying Operations Excellence, Lean Sigma concepts. Operational experience with over 200 years in the biotech, pharmaceutical and veterinary industry (API and Finished Goods).
- Broad connections with Companies, Investors, Regulatory agencies and Government organs in the USA and Latin America, developing a network of companies with products fitting the needs for portfolio expansions. DFA consulting partners with Dynami Pharma (Dynami-pharma.com), MedicaRx Inc. ( www.medicarxinc.com) among others, our specialized arms in Startups, fundraising, Business Development, Biosimilars and Licensing deals.
- Facilitate in-licensing of products with existing bio-pharmaceutical companies, especially in Emerging Markets, working as advisors supporting Start-ups to license or develop their products/technologies.
- Provide expertise on how U.S. and European companies can establish business in Latin America, and vice-versa, via acquisitions, associations, JVs, selling or licensing products, increase market knowledge and penetration, facilitating establishment and approvals in those countries.
- Support lifecycle management/incremental innovation of mature products
Health Care, Pharmaceutical Operations, Business Development, Supply Chain Professional, with 35+ years experience of proven record of results in Operations, building and managing plants, business and motivated teams, managing complex ops. network strategy, sourcing and supplying products globally, rationalization of internal/external manufacturing strategy. Actively participated in business deals such as Joint Ventures, Licensing, M&A and partnerships involving multi cultural diversity. With strong leadership skills, successfully implemented Global Op. Excellence, Lean Sigma/Continuous Improvements mindset with strong cost-effective and process improvement initiatives. With extensive experience in managing Bio-Pharmaceutical technologies, developed his career at Merck & Co., Schering Plough, Sanofi-Aventis, Halo Pharma, G&W Labs, in positions such as COO, Sr.VP, Head of Oncology Ops., while based in different countries/regions: USA, Germany and Brazil. Recently, as Dynami Parma’s CEO and owner at DFA Consulting has been providing support for several companies and Startups, helping them improve performance and processes, raise funds, licensing their products and expanding their business globally, with access to partnerships in Latin America, Europe and Asia, as well as combining multiple expertise teams to execute Due Diligences on business, plants and product acquisitions.
After graduating from Kean University in Marketing & Advertising, Alex wanted to expand his knowledge in Business Deals and Operations Management, so he joined DFA Consulting he also helps in assisting Dynami Pharma with entering in new deals and partnerships. Alex was born in Brazil, lived in Germany and has been living in the USA the last 13+ years, which allowed him to acquire a good multicultural experience to facilitate international deals and negotiations.
25+ years of experience in Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences, with strong focus on Operations, Business Development, Regional Network Leadership, DEA Controlled Substances, CDMO contracts, Manufacturing and Quality/Regulatory Compliance. Prior to being co-founder of Chikara Pharma and Dynami Pharma Ken held senior management positions at Merck, Schering Plough, Mallinckrodt, Warner Lambert and G&W Laboratories, leading plants with most of pharmaceutical forms such as Sterile, Solids, Liquids, Creams, Patches, Powders and others. Ken also brings expertise in Operations Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, Plant Network including acquisitions, divestitures and Tech Transfers.
firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
30+ years of multi-national business experience in bio-pharmaceuticals and life sciences. Prior to partnering with DFA Consulting and Dynami Pharma, Mr. Glover held the position of President and Chief Business Officer at Biotech companies , as well as positions such as Senior Vice President and General Manager, Sales, Marketing and Operational roles at Smith Kline Beecham, Hoffman LaRoche, Amgen Inc. , Coherus Biosciences and IMS Health. His strategic and operational experience, which covers most therapeutic classes of biopharmaceuticals, includes strategic planning, business development, operations management, product development, product marketing and sales management.
firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com